Saturday, July 02, 2005

Tigers get back on track



The Tigers recoverd from being swept by the Chigaco White Sox, by beating the Yankees 10-2. Bonderman pitched yet another gem. But I still dont think Bondy is ready to be the #1 starter. I would be rather happy if Dombrowski went out and got a guy like Burnett or better Schmidt! I like Bonderman alot, but I dont think he has that leadership yet. Maybe in 2-3 years he will be cy young caditate, he's got the stuff for it for sure. Lets see if we can sweep the Yanks!

Note: I will be gone for two weeks begining sunday.I wont be able to post because there is no comp connection. Hopefully Alex,MSUSpartan, Nick, and Ryan will keep you informed until then.

ps. they do a better job then me.lol.

1 comment:

Mad Mike said...

Breaking news: Justin Verlander has been called up to start against the Indians monday. Good luck Justin!