Friday, July 22, 2005

Season can not come soon enough

In February, I was ready for football to be over. Now I can not wait for it to start. It has been a pretty bland summer in terms of sports. Sure the Pistons went to the Finals, but it was not like the year before. Not because we won last year, but because the whole Larry Brown drama. I am glad Flip is in and now Larry can get his "dream job" in New York and watch the suck it up in Madison Squar Garden. No Hockey this season was a big disapointed. I really missed that, especially come playoff time. Nothing is more exciting then playoff hockey. Now the NHL is back and with new rules, which should make the game more enjoyable others. The All Star game was great and Detroit came out as a winner, which we really needed, but the Tigers are still the Tigers. I love them and will always root for them, but they are still the Tigers.

Football season is now apon us, both for college and pro. I am not sure what I like better but I love watching the Lions. I got to see Barry Sanders play for 10 years. I was at the game when he got 2000 yards and a few other black and blue division games. I miss the Silverdome. There was just something about it that brings fear into oposing teams heads.

This season should be fun to watch. KJ, R. Williams, BMW, and Chuck are a great young tandom of WRs and RB. I just hope Joey or Jeff can get the job done. I really do not care who it is and long has we have a good year. If we do not make the playoffs..........

Now onto my Spartans.............Well, I know for a fact we will have a great offense with Stanton at the helm and we have some good fast RB and John L. will open up the offense with some good WRs as well. Brown and Trannon are both good WR. It will come down to the defense doing what it takes not to lose games for this team. Expect high scoring games.

UofScum will be a top 10 team. They will lose a game they should win on the road and win the rest of there games. I hope it is to MSU this year!!! Mike Hart is the man and Chad Henne is also strong. With some good WR, UofScum will have a good offense, and there defense is always good. Expect them to win the big 10 again this year. OSU and Iowa will not be able to do it.

Bring on the season!!!

1 comment:

Mad Mike said...

I really think IU will get in a bowl this year. They have a new, experienced coach from Miami of Ohio. I think IU, MSU and Wisky will all battle for that last bowl spot in the Big ten. may the best team win.