Sunday, March 27, 2005

And now it's off to St. Louis

Happy Easter. I hope everyone had a great holiday. I want to apologize for not posting the last two days. It has been a crazy weekend of sorts, with it being Easter Weekend and MSU playing so well. I just lost track of time.

Well the Final Four is now set.

Illionios, Louisville, MSU and UNC

Who will move on to the Championship game?

I am not sure how I will be able to wait until then. It is going to be a busy week. I start my new job Tuesday........my first real job since graduation. I am a bit nervous. Then to top that off, MSU beat Duke and then Kentucky this weekend to move to the Final Four. That game tonight was just amazing. 2 OT's is exciting but also nerve racking. I was on the edge of my seat most of the game, but especially when the game was winding down and went into OT. I am glad my Spartans pulled it off. I have to say that was one of the best games I have seen in a long time.

We almost had three teams from the Big 10 in the Final Four. I was hoping for a rematch of the 2000 championship with Wisconsin, but they just came up short.

Next Saturday is going to be a long, long day. If you plan to go out to watch the game, you have to get their early, or you might not be able to get in.

More to come later in the week.

Once again, I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.

5 comments:

Mad Mike said...

Thanks man. Prediction, Illinois over UNC in the final 76-74. What do you guys think?

Anonymous said...

excellent site, i'm thinking UNC over Illinois, even tho my brakcet nees michigant and lousville to be teh final game

Anonymous said...

The Illinois-Louisville game will be outstanding. I'm going with the Cardinals upset there. UNC should take care of business and beat MSU, and I believe they will also win the final in a close game.

It's very likely that these picks will be way off, as almost all of my other ones have been. It drives me crazy how I'm always wrong. I guess that's why they call it March Madness...

Anonymous said...

It IS madness. If you could show me three people in the whole country who picked UW-M, Bucknell, Vermont, and West Virginia to win the games they won, I'd be surprised. Stunned, actually.

Mad Mike said...

Bucknell only has five players on scholarship too........ I actually picked Vermont over Cuse. March Madness was indeed madness. Hopefully the final four games will be as exciting as the rest.