Wednesday, January 18, 2006

State of the blog

hey everyone, with school and work i am so so busy. I love this blog, and i thank everyone for sticking with it and reading. Some of you bloggers kept this place affloat when times were rough. I would like to thank Nick for writing some helluva good articles and trying his best. I myself need to apologize for giving up on it at a time and i hope you all will forgive me and look forward. As for the future of this place, its up to you. I want to hear all of your opinions and ideas for this place cause i am lost. I want to hear if you guys want this place to stay or go. Again, thanks for your patience and this place couldnt be here without guys like Mark and leelanau sports guy checking in. Lets get this baby rollin and make 2006 the year of DSS! throw any ideas out there. thanks again

No comments: