Saturday, September 24, 2005

Victory for MSU

The Spartans will not be the normal Spartans after a big win.......This time they will win another game after a beating then 10th ranked Notre Dame last weekend. The spread is 10.5 and if you are a betting man.......never bet for or against MSU. I do think they will win by 20 points today. I am upset because I have to work all day today starting at 1pm. Same goes for next week. Yeah I am a little upset, but what can you do. Stanton will destroy a weak Fighting Illini team today. Look for him to pass for over 300 yards. Look for a balanced running attact from all three Rbs. State will win and will go into the big game 4-0. I am hoping for a UofScum win as well...at least this week I am. Game day might come back to East Lansing if both teams win. Could be exciting.

Stanton 19-28 319 yards 3 td and 1 Int
Teague 77 yars on 14 carries 2 Td

MSU 45 Illinios 24

1 comment:

ItOffishul said...

That scum comment is so clever.

I too think this MSU team is a different animal.

John L. can scheme offense with the best of them. He pretty much made that Louisville machine what it is today.

The defense is very suspect still but I like how they are not afraid to take chances and blitz in ANY GIVEN SITUATION, not just at home with the crowd behind them like Hermann does for Michigan.

They have no fear on both sides of the ball and that's what makes MSU so dangerous.