Thursday, September 15, 2005

Oh its great to be a Spartan

Sorry Nick, but I told you the Wolverines will lose at least one game they should have won. Now it's up to the Spartans to take care of business this Saturday in South Bend. I think MSU has won there more then any other team in history.......I am not sure but I think I am right. It should be a good game.

Look for MSU to expose ND for the team they really are. Stanton will get the job done and the running game should do well with a good fix of passing and running. Look for some more play action from the Spartans. Notre is a good team but they are not a top 10 team.........

MSU 37 ND 24

Stanton 19/26 277 yards 3 TDs and 1 Int
Ringer 10 carries for 77 yards 2 TD
Spartan Defense 4 forced turnovers

1 comment:

ItOffishul said...

I find it funny how MSU fans always are so full of hope and optimism early in every season after beating cupcakes at home, then complain when reality hits.

I love John L. and think you're headed in the right direction, but you're not there yet, not until you show some consistency and build a reliable defense.

When was the last time MSU had a great defense?

I can't even remember, that's the whole problem.

That being said, I just bet on MSU +7 and I think you have a good shot to win outright.

ND's best WR Rhema McKnight is gone, that's a big factor.

Plus their D-line is undersized and you can keep pounding them.

Ringer is the real deal BTW.

27-21 MSU.

I am a Spartan fan when they don't play us, especially now that Stanton's aboard.

I hope you can beat the Buckeyes too, badly.