Thursday, August 18, 2005

Harrington, Harrington, Harrington

I am sick and tired of all this Joey vs Jeff talk. Who is better? Who should start and who should sit? Joey has only won a handful of games in three years. Jeff Garcia is a pro bowler. Stop with all of that talk, it is getting old really fast. Jeff Garcia was brought in to push Joey Harrington, not start over him. The job is Joey's to lose and after his performance last week, I think it is his for the keeping. I am glad we brought Jeff Garcia in this year, beacuse Detroit finally brought in a backup capable of playing the quartback position. If Joey Harrington fails or gets hurt I am confident Jeff Garcia can win a few games for us. I want to see the Lions succeed whether it is with Joey or Jeff playing I don't really care. The job is Joey's until he proves he can not get it done.

No comments: