Saturday, May 21, 2005

Pistons vs. Heat

Hey, sorry we havent posten in a while. I saw "Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith" last night. Its a great movie, I advise you to see it.

The long awaited match up between the Pistons and the Heat is finally here. I seriously think the Pistons will win this series because Shaq is not 100%, and the Pistons know what it takes to win a series like this. This sereis might turn out to look like the Lakers last year. Its funny, even though the Pistons are the NBA champs, the national media still doesnt believe in them. I excpect Rip to come oout nailing J's, and Chauncey to hit the open 3. I'm going to be gone Monday-Friday this week. where I am going has no electricity so I cant keep track of the Pistons. Thats it for now, look for Alex or I to make an update next saturday. May the force be with you.

1 comment:

Mad Mike said...

A real blogger?