Friday, March 28, 2008

Dontrelle Willis

Hey hey Tigers fans! I gotta tell you, I am always up for any sport Detroit style, but for me, baseball is where it's at and I'm plenty excited about our Tigers. I have to wonder though ...

Dontrelle Willis I think was a great pick-up. But let's not deny his spring numbers: a 1-3 record; 8.64 ERA; 16 2/3 innings pitched over six games and not getting out of the fourth in any game; 15 walks compared to 12 strikeouts. I think he will get things ironed out. What do any of you think?

After reading some of these posts, I decided to try out this RazorGator site I saw one of you talk about, because I decided, last minute as usual, to get some Opening Day tickets to see the Tigers pound the Royals. I was impressed! Great tickets in section 133 were still left and were actually discounted about $40 a pop. That I wasn't expecting, so grabbed them up and am really happy with the process. I will use them again.

Go Tigers!

No comments: