Thursday, June 02, 2005

Must win game 5

All of the hype about this match up between the Heat and the Pistons has come down to this. The winner of game 5 has the upper hand . Expect the Heat to be hott from the field tonight, but also expect the Pistons to match them. Wallace x2 will have to find a way to stop Shaq by standing behind him instead of fronting him. Fronting him would give Shaq the easy dunk. Rip is an offensive genious running off picks constantly. If he could have the same vision on defense I think he would do a great job shutting down Wade. The Pistons want to give Larry Brown one last championship even though they claim they have heard nothing about Brown leaving. The Pistons, I think will have the drive and the heartt to pull this game and series off. The media says the Brown news is a "distraction" I say it is motivation.

Notes: The Tiigers have won two straight games, all against the 1st place Rangers. Keep an eye out for the streaky Tigers.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

my answer is no

Anonymous said...

make your own site you lazy bum

Mad Mike said...

But its dead whats it matter?

Anonymous said...

Uh-oh ... looks like there's trouble in paradise. Tamaz wants the Detroit Sports Central or Detroit Sports Blogspot address (or perhaps even the detroitsportscentral.com domain name), but Dan, despite updating once a quarter or so, refuses to budge. Not that Tamaz would do anything with the site - Dan's infrequent posting is rivaled only by Tamaz's sporadic diatribes.

I say you join forces for my sake. This way, I only have ONE CENTRAL LOCATION at which to post my sarcastic witticisms.

Think of me, gentlemen. Think of ME.

Mad Mike said...

Jojo close, I wanted Dan's dead site www.motowntigers.blogspot.com Which he should give me should he not? Dan your just to lazy to give it to me, and worried I'll make it good. I dont want it anymore, I have something else up my sleeve. Lol

Anonymous said...

Personally, I think Dan enjoys taking up as many Blogspot addresses as humanly possible - he must have half a dozen dead sites to his credit. Go Dan!

And Tamaz - I sure hope whatever it is you have "up your sleeve" involves posting more often than three times a month and a paid editor.